Terry Smith, Broker, GRI
"A Team You Can Trust"
I am a San Angelo native who served my country for six years in the United States Navy during the Vietnam War. I hold a Master's of Business Administration degree from Eastern New Mexico University, and retired from GTE/Verizon after a rewarding 27 year career. After a long string of successes including academics, business management and ownership, real estate investing, and author, I've decided Real Estate is where I want to spend the second half of my life.
I feel honored and privileged to be able to work with Carla Brown, my long time friend and so much more. She is my assistant, and when you hire me...you get "TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE." The reason we feel confident in our success in the Real Estate business, is because to us it's all about people and relationships.
When taking some down time, you might find me enjoying some golf and rest time in the mountains of Ruidoso, NM.
My credentials are as follow:
- October 2009 received Broker's License
- 2008 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- 2007 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award winner placing him in the top 7 percent of Coldwell Banker REALTORs worldwide
- 2006 Coldwell Banker Rookie of the Year
- GRI - Graduate REALTOR Institute
- CNAS - Cartus Network Affinity Specialist
- CNRS - Cartus Network Referral Specialist
- CNMS - Cartus Network Marketing Specialist
- CNIS - Cartus Network Inventory Specialist
- Member of San Angelo Association of REALTORS
- Member of Texas Association of REALTORS
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Represents First Time Home Buyers, "Move Up" Buyers and Sellers
- Represents Buyers in all residential categories: Single Family, TownHome, Condominium, Co-Op, Duplex and Land
- Attentive listener, excellent communication skills and shows commitment to details in both Sellers and Buyers transactions.